Serve as the Project Engineer with full design responsibility; Electrical engineering on the project, programming of electrical controls, testing of final product and commissioning of project at a customer’s site (as required).
With a sense of urgency, you will meet project schedule requirements while being responsible for design accuracy and thoroughness.
Bring your knowledge of NEC, UL, and NFPA coding.
Have working knowledge of; PLC, HTML, SCADA, C, C#, C++, SQL Query language.
Travel 20% of the time to serve our customers.
What You Will Get:
With success in this position, the Electrical Controls Engineer may pursue a variety of career moves for example; Team Leader, Engineering Supervisor or Manager, at larger operating companies or opportunities in other functions such as business systems, or other business disciplines.
Competitive compensation and employee benefits that are all about you — your goals, your needs, your health. For any budget. For any stage of life.
Who You Are:
You are dedicated to safety and create a working environment where all employees are empowered to make the right safety related choices.
You have knowledge and a background in lean manufacturing and insist on high standards.
You enjoy working in an environment where diverse perspectives are welcomed and encouraged.
You have a bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent from four-year college or university; and/or 3- 5 years of related experience in process control and CNG compressor control design or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Vontier Corporation is a manufacturing company headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina. It owns the brands Gilbarco Veeder-Root, Matco Tools and Teletrac Navman, including subsidiaries Hennessy Industries, Gas-Boy, and Global Traffic Technologies.
In October 2020, Fortive completed the corporate spin-off of 80% of Vontier. Fortive disposed of its remaining 20% ownership interest in January 2021.