Electrical Controls Engineer
Our client is actively looking to hire an Electrical Controls Engineer at their Indianola, IAlocation.
Our machinery and manufacturing client operates in more than 52 countries around the world, supplying machinery equipment to military branches. In the past 3 decades, our client has rapidly grown due to the dedication and commitment of employee owners.
- Develop design guidelines and risk management.
- Establish requirements for the electrical system to meet performance cost goals.
- Perform design analysis of performance, reliability, safety and failure mode analysis.
- Prepare and study technical drawings of electrical systems to ensure that installations and operations conform to industry standards and customer requirements.
- Complete detailed calculations to compute and establish manufacturing, construction and installation standards and specifications.
- Arrange data and write reports regarding existing and potential engineering designs.
- Manage up-to-date parts and bill of materials in company MRP system.
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering, Electromechanical Engineering. Will consider Equivalent Associates degree plus experience.
- 2-10 years' experience in electrical and controls engineering.
- Experience with mobile off-highway equipment design, power electronics, motor control systems, wireless and electromagnetic compatibility preferred.
- Strong written, verbal, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Preferred experience with Electrical Simulation Tools
- Software experience in: AutoCad, SolidWorks, MS Office, MRP Sage software preferred
- Hardware Equipment with Oscilloscope, Eaton VFX, HFX, Digital Multimeter preferred
- Software Programming with Codesys, Ladder Logic or Touchscreen preferred
- Working knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic systems a plus.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Vacation, Bereavement and Holidays paid time off
- Wellness Plan
- 401(k) Plan
Electrical Engineer, Controls Engineer, electrical systems engineer, electrical engineer, manufacturing, electronics, electrical harness, wiring, software interface, mobile equipment, off-highway equipment, power electronics, motor control systems, wireless, 12/24V DC, Electrical Simulation Tools, MRP software, Sage, Hardware Euipment, Oscilloscope, Eaton VFX, HFX, Digital Multimeter, Software Programming, Codesys, Ladder Logic, Touchscreen, AutoCad, SolidWorks, electromechanical engineering, Hydraulic systems, pneumatic systems