Electrical Controls Engineer
MHI Homes - San Antonio, TX
About McGuyer Homebuilders:
- For more than a decade, McGuyer Homebuilders, Inc. and MHI Partnership, Ltd. (MHI DBA's include Plantation, Coventry and Wilshire Homes) have worked together as a unified team building on the strength and integrity of their founder Frank McGuyer.
- Since inception in 1988, MHI has continued to bring valuable experience to the homebuilding industry by retaining quality professionals in construction, land, finance, marketing, and customer service.
- By building an organization of experienced leaders, the MHI team remains dedicated to long-term relationships with Homebuyers, Developers, Realtors, and the Communities in which we build.
New Home Sales Consultant Summary
- We offer a competitive compensation (Base + Commission) and a benefits program that includes:
- Potential to earn a SIX FIGURE income!
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Savings Plan
- Paid Vacation & Sick Time
- Education Reimbursement
Join the exciting world of New Home Sales!
Wilshire Homes/Coventry Homes (McGuyer Homebuilders) in San Antonio is looking to expand our sales force. Both Entry level and Experienced candidates will receive the BEST training for success. Two outstanding compensation programs to choose from including a Base Salary + Commission plan, or a Straight Commission plan above the industry norm. Potential of $100,000+ annual income.
As a New Home Sales Consultant, you will help our prospects with purchasing their dream home from the first encounter to handing them their keys. Highly qualified candidates will have demonstrated the ability to:
- Engage, educate, influence and persuade prospects to own an MHI home
- Possess computer skills, outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- The Ability to ensure customer satisfaction through on-going concern, contact and follow up
- Possess self-motivation and initiative, including a willingness to learn and the ability to assimilate new information on an ongoing basis
- Be honest in all dealings with customers and the company (Integrity)
- You should have a 4-year college/university degree OR 2+ years experience in commissioned high ticket sales
- Pass an acceptable background check
- Willing to work weekends
- Dress business professional
- Must have a 4 door vehicle (No pickup trucks)
- Valid Driver's License
- Must NOT have an active Real Estate License
Job Type: Full-time
- San Antonio, TX
- High Value Item Sales: 1year
- New Home Sales: 2years
Required license or certification:
- Drivers License