Our Client is a company who believes in building compelling brands and working with sustainable materials. The company has a collaborative culture that encourages professional growth and reward both individual and team contributors. We are looking for someone to join their team as an Electrical Engineer in their Asheville, NC facility.
Electrical Engineer Duties:
* Manage all instrumentation and electrical projects
* Keep up to date records for all PLC and HMI programs.
* Help manage maintenance outages and project implantations from a power standpoint.
* Responsible for transformer and switchgear maintenance.
* Provide training and coaching for the hourly employees.
* Stay current with new control technologies through hands-on use and training
* Research and order necessary parts
Electrical Engineer Requirements:
* Bachelor* s Degree Engineering
* 7-10 years* experience in the Paper Industry
* Knowledge with DC drive knowledge; Rockwell preferred
* Experience with Machine Controls and PLC* s (AB preferred)
* Experience with developing reliability plans for transformers, switch gears, battery backup* s, 2300v motors and starters
* Must be a team player
* Leadership skills, project management