Electrical Controls Designer
Less than 5 years experience • Manufacturing / Diversified
Tandem/Neal Associates is recruiting for the following position…
Position: Senior Controls Engineer / Electrical Design Engineer
Location: East Central Indiana
Description: The Controls Design Engineer will design industrial control systems. Position will report to the Engineering Manager.
- Bachelor’s DegreeREQUIRED (technical / engineering)
- Industrial electrical circuit design
- Hydraulic / Pneumatic circuit design
- Would be a plus: PLC Programming, HMI Programming, Robot Programming
- Must be authorized for working in the United States without Visa sponsorship (Visas will not be sponsored for this position)
Salary will be commensurate with education and experience. Position offers bonus potential. (Target salary – $75K to $85K, before bonus).
[ Keywords: AutoCAD, machine shop, job shop, Allen Bradley, Siemens, Mitsubishi, Omron, Automation Direct, multi axis servo motor / drive, Fanuc, ABB, Motoman ]