Summary and Nature of the Work
- Manages electrical construction projects or assists senior management on large projects. He or she manages the project’s field staff, subcontractor performance, and vendor compliance. He/she thoroughly understands and complies with contract documents, budgets, and safety, statutory, and legal compliance.
- Manages project coordination, scheduling and construction.
- Monitors project accounting and profitability.
- Maintains constructive relationships and supportive communications with clients, vendors, subcontractors, inspectors, community officials, P1 Group staff, and his/her immediate supervisor.
- Leads his or her subordinates as defined by P1 Group’s leadership model and its operating principles.
- Directly contributes to the success of the company by effectively and efficiently managing the construction project so that it is completed on time (according to adjusted schedules) and within budget.
Qualifications: Applicants must meet the following requirements to be considered for this position.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree (BS) in a construction related discipline, or five to ten years of related field electrical trade experience and/or electrical trade training, or equivalent combination of education and electrical trade experience. High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Experience: Must have a minimum of 10 years of experience working as an Electrical Construction Project Manager on large construction projects, directly overseeing electrical construction work. General contractors or project managers overseeing electrical contractors do not meet this requirement.
- Other requirements: Must be able to satisfactorily pass a criminal background check and motor vehicle record check. Must be able to satisfactorily pass a drug screen. Must be able to meet our company’s qualifications to operate a vehicle on company business. Must be at least 18 years of age. Must possess a valid driver’s license.