Aviya Aerospace Systems is a leader in engineering services and solutions for mission critical Aerospace and Defense applications. Aviya provides expertise in program management, systems, software, mechanical, and hardware engineering to many of the top-tier Aerospace and Defense Contractors. Aviya has opening for an Electrical Component Systems Designer to join our engineering group in Mississauga, Ontario.
Specific Position Duties
- Review, evaluate and develop supplier designs of powered electronic and passive electrical accessories needed for aircraft engines to meet performance, reliability and customer needs
- Create specifications, apply technical knowledge
- Plan and coordinate with suppliers as required
- Define functional, operational, physical and qualification requirements for engine electronic controls, sensors, effectors and associated interconnecting components
- Support component and system validation test activities as required. On-site support at various sites may be required in support of certification activities
- Support engine control system Electromagnetic tests, including the development and execution of test plans and review of the test results
- Review and interpret test data produced during component and engine validation testing
- Generate top-level certification reports for submittal to national and foreign airworthiness certification authorities
- Provide technical support to suppliers to ensure smooth transition of new products into production
Qualifications for Position
- Bachelor degree in Engineering with a minimum of 5-7 years’ experience.
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Must be organized and dynamic, have good spoken and written communication skills