Lehigh Southwest Cement Company seeks Electrical/Automation Engineer (Cupertino, CA) to provide technical assistance for electricians for the installation of process control equipment and troubleshooting of process control problems.
- Assist with investment projects and automation engineering projects. Review the design of automation installations and be responsible for maintenance.
- Responsible for process instrumentation and automation equipment, and for specifying and selecting control equipment.
- Develop and perform P&ID and instrumentation loop diagrams using ISA symbols.
- Design of systems requiring control, instrumentation, PLC/DCS, HMI and network communications.
- Elaborate or review the bid documents and the technical specifications. Assist with plant projects and shutdowns with overall large capital projects.
- Coordinate and control all process control system upgrade and changes. Perfor