Provide engineering and project management services to the operating departments in a blending, filling and warehousing operation. Assist in operations and maintenance training. Perform project engineering functions that include scope definition and development. Develop blueprints and specifications. Obtain bids for equipment, materials and construction services. Conduct vendor selection. Conduct project cost accounting, scheduling and reporting. Provide electrical and instrumental support to the operations and maintenance departments. Provide supervision of construction activities. Manage electrical distribution systems. Remain abreast of electrical and process control systems technical advances and legal requirements. Develop and conduct high-level capital feasibility studies. Incorporate and maintain safety observances including the use of all personal protective equipment; and ensure guards and safety features are functioning.
- Applicant must possess a Bachelor’s or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or in a related field
- 4 years experience as an Electrical Engineer or related Engineering position in an Automatic Filling Equipment Engineering role.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Applicant must have professional experience in the following:
- 1.) Providing project engineering and management services for automatic filling equipment;
- 2.) Developing electrical and instrumentation manufacturing blueprints and specifications for electrical control systems and instruments;
- 3.) Assessing project requirements and procuring and allocating project resources and services;
- 4.) Executing electrical and instrumental control systems support, safety, maintenance and management;
- 5.) Planning and carrying out capital feasibility studies and project cost accounting, scheduling and reporting;
- 6.) Developing and installing Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) for Liquid Filling Systems;
- 7.) Preparing engineering packaging equipment solutions for liquid oil, chemical and food grade products;
- 8.) Implementing automated container handling systems such as palletizing robots, stretch wrapping and conveyor systems; and
- 9.) Using electrical and instrumentation design software, including Rockwell RSlogix 500, RSlogix 5000; Factory Talk View Studio and Panel Builder; Simatic WINCC; Simatic S7/PCS7; Automation Direct C-more, CLICK and Productivity Suite; and Autodesk Auto-CAD. Up to 40% travel required.
To apply: Send resumes to Tracy Studebaker, 425 Winter Road, Delaware OH 43015.
- Up to 40% travel required.