Will partner with senior account leadership to ensure strategic EHS initiatives are integrated into account operations. The role is accountable for developing, implementing and maintaining effective processes for the Cushman & Wakefield. Develops best practices to drive and create a best in class EHS culture.
· Provides leadership to achieve the EHS strategy in partnering with account leadership.
· Communicates the EHS vision and performance to internal and external stakeholders.
· Organizes EHS processes for Cushman & Wakefield staff.
· Collaborates with Account leadership to ensure implementation of EHS systems.
· Administers processes in alignment with the client's EHS Management System.
· Adopts a global health and safety management system based on United States and international best practice (such as the ISO 45001).
· Implements Cushman & Wakefield EHS Corporate processes and systems.
· Implements the Cushman & Wakefield EHS Learning Management System and Software platforms.
· Identifies risk associated with the management of Cushman & Wakefield contractors.
· Provides risk assessments and client's request and coordinates assessments and inspections with the Client.
· Collaborates with the client to ensure state and federal regulatory requirements are implemented in accordance with the client's existing programs.
· Participates in investigations of EHS nonconformances and violations and prepares corrective action plans when requested.
· Maintains and reports Quarterly against an annual health and safety plan and compliance register.
· Oversees the EHS Champion Process.
REQUIREMENTS & COMPETENCIES:
o Bachelor of Science degree is required. Specialization in Occupational Safety and Health, Engineering or Environmental Sciences is preferred.
o Requires 10 years of experience within the EHS profession.
o Demonstrated experience in the application of EHS management systems.
o Broad knowledge of Environmental, Occupational Health, regulations (OSHA/EPA/NFPA).
o Self-motivated and able to work independently to find solutions.
o Demonstrated leadership, influencing and collaboration skills.
o Ability to lead and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
o Ability to leverage office systems such as Microsoft Office Suite, SharePoint, etc.
o The ability to travel (approximately 30%).
o Candidates with experience in a Manufacturing setting are desirable.
o Candidates with experience with ISO 45001 are desirable.
o Candidates with Professional Certifications (CSP, ASP, etc.) are highly desirable.
o Experience within Integrated Facilities Management (IFM) is desired, but not required.
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.