- Ensure facility compliance with OSHA Process Safety Management (PSM), EPARisk Management Plan (RMP) and Chemical Safety Board rules.
- Develop, implement, and/or assess policies and procedures for the station’s PSM Program. Serve as the PSM interface for the facility and ensures procedure compliance by various groups.
- Prepare and Facilitate any PSM related audits or assessments and ensure corrective actions identified are assigned and adequately performed.
- Maintain all PSM/RMP related files and records, including audit and assessment documentation.
- Attend meetings and provide information to plant management regarding regulatory compliance, code enforcement, long-range planning, and status of PSM-related projects.
- Interface with EHS team, as well as State and local agencies, for PSM-related items/activities, as needed.
- Support the site training staff by providing oversight of the PSM Training Program, including assistance in training and drills for the first responders, emergency response, and local community engagement.
- Strives to continually improve job-related, technical and professional knowledge, skills and performance.
- Supports the facility, departments, and company's goals and represents the company positively and professionally.
- Minimum of 5years experience in plant manufacturing environment and/ or process safety management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Safety, Industrial Safety, Environmental Health, Industrial Hygiene, and/or evidence of exceptional ability.
- Strong understanding of Process Safety Management and experience with manufacturing preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of local, state, and federal regulatory agencies and requirements.
- Practical, hands-on experience with equipment safety and machine guarding, ergonomics, compliance initiatives, process implementation, risk assessment, and root cause analysis.
- Ability to project manage effectively and efficiently under pressure given competing demands and tight deadlines preferred.