- Enhancing the safety of employees and the site environmental sustainability;
- Providing direct leadership, guidance and coaching to the factory SH&E team;
- Leading, developing and defining EHS strategy, driving cultural change, and building relationships on the floor that result in safety behavior improvements and an injury and waste prevention culture;
- Collaborating with the site leadership team to develop site SH&E Key Priorities;
- Ensuring that the site maintains an audit-ready state of compliance with company SH&E policies and procedures along with applicable external regulatory requirements;
- Developing SH&E best in class programs, systems, processes, training and coaching;
- Leading the implementation of risk assessment and risk prediction processes;
- Ensuring third party ISO and OHSAS certification.
Education: 4-yeardegreerequired; EHS or a scientific discipline preferred.
- 7+ years of experience in SH&E roles;
- Working knowledge of ISO14001, OHSAS 18001, LEAN and TPM concepts;
- Thoroughly educated in OSHA, EPA, DOT regulations;
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, and self-initiative skills;
- Ability to drive organizational change, build strong cross-functional teams that deliver the desired results, and effectively communicate with a diverse range of people;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.