Less than 5 years experience • Healthcare IT
An award winning and innovative healthcare software billing provider is growing fast and expanding their sales team and hiring an EHRSales Professional. To qualify, you must have a passion for sales and have a solid understanding of direct and relevant EHR/PM/billing software hands-on salesexperience. You must truly care about customers because this elite company won the 2016 Stevie Award for Sales and Customer Service. Candidates must have a strong work ethic and be results oriented but most importantly you must thrive in and thirst for an entrepreneurial environment. You must be challenged by the unknown landscape and limitless opportunity to grow a successful company. You must be able to work with a base plus commission plan with a zest for sales.
Job Location: Cary, NC
- Meet or exceed assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in territory
- Establish long-term customer relationships
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Follow established sales standard work reporting protocols, to include call reporting, monthly activity/results reporting, traction metrics updating, and sales opportunity funnel administration.
- Develop targeted customers and move/manage the direct sales pipeline
- Perform demos as needed including remote and on customer site.
- Listen to customers, offer relevant solutions to overcome customer objections and move customers to close
- Prepare and communicate price quotes. Define terms and move customers to close sale by a timeline
- Follow up with customers and provide needed information or clarification
- Respond to RFPs. Prepare the response end to end. Negotiate to Close
- Manage and own the end to end sales process from initial contact to demos to pricing to close
Skills and Qualifications
- Work out of the HQ office in Cary, NC
- MUST have at least 3 years relevant experience selling EHR/PM/billing software in your current or previous position. (Ambulatory or Public Health setting preferred)
- BA degree is required
- Prefer experience selling to local health departments, Federal Qualified Health Centers FQHC/CHC, Behavioral Health market segments
- Must have excellent understanding of patient flow throughout the clinical and how EHR software works
- Must be driven and have proven track record of sales success
- Recent experience in a fast growing small company is highly desirable
- Ability to work independently is highly desired
- Selling to local health departments and behavioral health agencies segments is desirable
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must be fluent within Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Travel to customer sites and trade shows is required. Overnight travel is required
Send Cover Letter and Resume in Word Format ONLY
About our Client:
Established in 2008 our profitable Cary, NC Client experienced a record growth year, won the 2016 Stevie Award for Sales and Customer Service, and earned a spot on the top 5% of the 2015 Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies.