Egg Packaging Technical Manager
5 - 7 years experience • Food & Beverage
The successful candidate must has experience with egg packaging.
The Egg Packaging Technical Manager will serve as the technical expert for all egg packaging (RPET, Fiber, Foam) including but not limited to extrusion, thermoforming, including oven, labeling, stacking, denesting, molds & mold design, etc.
- Works closely with customers and suppliers (materials and Original Equipment Manufacturer) to understand, meet and improve their operational needs.
- Provides support to the sales organization in introducing our products to new customers or the introduction of new products to existing customers
- Ensures quality standards are maintained and investigates opportunities for improvement
- Identifies opportunities to reduce costs, improve product quality, and consistency and implements corrective actions
- Perform programming, monitoring and maintenance of molds.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BS in Engineering, preferably in Mechanical or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of applicable experience
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Experience in technical customer support for customers and suppliers
- Demonstrated experience in supporting logistics, operations and/or manufacturing environments
- Willingness to travel up to 70%