Support teams in increasing efficiencies
- Work with investments operations team members to identify and implement process improvement to increase efficiencies and drive change.
- Assist/Lead on process of identification, troubleshooting and implementation.
- Work with Information Technology on the “user journey” process & design thinking
- Perform investigative/research
- Propose enhancements to business partners in order to gain signoff
Tableau, Robotics, Low Code SME
- Develop subject matter expertise on use of these technologies
- Identify ways to improve effective use within Investment Operations
- Provide training to others within Investment Operations
- Ongoing resource for fixes/enhancements
Engage with others in the industry
- Research new technology and potential application to our business
- Assess potential application of technology within INVOPs
- Participate in Seminars/Webinars
Provide support for ACI Initiatives
- Assess and validate key processes for Initiatives.
- Work with internal business partners and external vendors or clients.
- Train/Educate team as needed on new process changes.
- Test and Document processes as needed.
- Continues to carry projects forward and to completion within the expected timelines.
- Provides updates to Director, Manager and other impacted team members.
- ACTIVELY participates and listens
- CHALLENGES self and others (at all levels)
- SUPPORTS team decisions after debate
- SEEKS knowledge and understanding
- Relevant Bachelors’ degree.
- Minimum of five years investment industry related experience.
- Strong technology skills and the ability to quickly learn new systems in a fast-paced environment.
- Appropriate coverage of primary responsibilities must be arranged prior to scheduled absences being approved.
- Flexibility to work overtime or late night/weekend hours is required with little advance notice to complete project deadlines