EED Systems Engineer, Principal
- Senior/Advanced role in the development, management, and planning for current and future capabilities as it relates to the BMDS, specifically related to the functional portion of the system.
- Review, analyze, and make recommendations on BMDS functional requirements development, additions, variances, and changes as well as provide quality checks on analysis, documents and presentations related to the System of System nature of the BMDS
- Support the Technical Baseline thru document development, presentations, change requests, and follow the process for inclusion onto the baseline.
- Development and mentoring of basic and intermediate personnel.
- Previous systems engineering experience at the system of system level.
- Knowledge of the BMDS nomenclature, system architecture, and elements.
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent people, organizational, management, computer, and leadership skills.
- Ability to plan, coordinate, and support product development in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Knowledge of the various subsystems of MDA such as sensors, THAAD, and GMD.
- Active Secret Security Clearance required.
PREFERRED EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: BS/MS degree in Engineering or Computer Science (or related field), and 8+ years of related work experience with at least 5 years’ experience as a system engineer.