Now's our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and18,000 patents.More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients.An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and servicesin the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Education Program Manager.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As aEducationProgram Manager you will be responsible for:
- Ability to strategically drive and direct short to long term business objectives
- Drive products from conceptualization to operationally viable solutions
- Oversee development and implementation of project plans for assigned program area.
- Identify opportunities for business improvement through process optimization
- Ensure there is alignment between the strategy of the EWS Team and its ability to execute
- Identification, measurement and reporting of key metrics used to gauge program benefits
- Ensure all stakeholders remain engaged and aligned throughout the program lifecycle
- Provide transparency to program status through effective program governance
- Ability to manage portfolio elements within area of responsibility through all stage of product lifecycle from inception to end of life.
- Demonstrate leadership excellence and drive a high-performance culture
- Identify resource requirements by monitoring portfolio roadmap and resource allocation to projects
- Establish and foster relationships that lead to collaboration with all stakeholders and most effective, high quality deliverables to our customers
- Contribute to achieving the vision, mission, and values of Siemens
- Enforce and drive compliance to ensure adherence to Siemens Healthcare CX USA and CS policies and procedures
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- Understanding of healthcare education marketplace, preferably relative to diagnostic imaging and therapy.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills in motivating teams for high performance and ability to manage projects and programs.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal, written, ability to present.
- Demonstrated ability to energize, develop, and build rapport at all levels within a project team.
- Ability to manage multiple programs and priorities.
- Ability to think strategically and influence decisions with key business leaders and program stakeholders
- Must be results-driven, action oriented and passionate about making a positive customer impact while balancing business needs
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree as applicable to role
- Minimum of 10 years of experience any of the following: Healthcare Practice Management, Healthcare Program/Project Management, Marketing or Education
- Required Travel 30%