Oversee North America Education administration for CND Education. Ensure appropriate NA Education administration is in place to fulfill initiatives across all channels including Distributors, Chains, Schools, Salons, and Retail, supporting achievement of sales results.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implement all education materials for North America, ensuring consistent messaging across education, marketing, and sales tools
- Serve as Education liaison to the Sales team to support Distributor and channel-specific Education programs and requests.
- Builds and supports strategic learning programs for Vietnamese salons and Cosmetology Schools. Ensures all content serves to increase brand awareness and drive sales.
- Serve as liaison between Marketing, Communications, and Digital teams to disseminate education content via digital platforms (i.e. cnd.com) and Social Media outlets (i.e. Facebook, Instagram)
- Develop and maintain bi-annual course descriptions, Education offering, and Distributor Flyers.
- Manage Education materials and Lit Box content to support In-Field Education.
- Manage Educator quarterly product and demo kit mailings; coordinate with JAX and third party fulfillment house materials and logistics.
- Collaborate with Manager, Shows/Events on Education needs and programs to support CND Shows/Events.
- Support Director in tracking Educator KPI's, department metrics, and special reports and analysis.
- Support Director in Brand Support and Budget tracking for materials and Education by Distributor/Channel.
- Manage North American translation needs for Vietnamese, Spanish, and French Canadian, as necessary.
- Harmonize Education Activity Booking Tracking and booking practices, ensuring consistent workflow and timely execution of events conversion and travel booking.
- Research and determine more cost effective and efficient Travel Booking options across all brands.
- Serve as liaison between Salesforce Administrator, external agencies/consultants and Revlon Professional Brands.
- Manage a team of 3 Coordinators.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Bachelor's degree; Master's Degree preferred
- 10+ years of Education/Training, Sales Administration, PR/Communications or Marketing
- 5+ years in people management
- Experience with Salesforce (or willingness to learn)
- Experience in Professional Beauty industry, a plus
- Strive for Excellence: demonstrates passionate desire to win in the marketplace and grow the business. Sets ambitious goals for the function and self
- Innovative: creates new and better solutions to ensure a competitive advantage
- Change Ready: demonstrates ability to flex with changes within an organization and capability to navigate through and champion change
- Collaborative: involves key partners appropriately and makes sure the right people are informed. Fosters teamwork and open communication at all levels of the organization.
- Self-Aware: demonstrates awareness of his/her strengths and weaknesses on a professional, technical and personal level.
- Job Knowledge: possess sufficient technical expertise and experience to perform assigned duties in a successful and competent manner
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Extremely detailed oriented and able to manage complex projects
- Ability to effectively and efficiently handle multiple and shifting priorities in a fast paced environment
- Understanding of different adult learning styles
- Strong writing, editing, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams
- On-line education and/or Salesforce experience a plus
- Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel and PPT)
Bachelors or better in Communication.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities