The Infor Education Delivery Director is responsible for leading the delivery, quality and profitability of Infor Education training events in North America. Delivery is conducted with a team of 15+ direct reports (product specialist master trainers), Certified Consultants and sub-contractors with 15 to 30 courses delivered weekly to clients, partners, and employees.
A Day in The Life Typically Includes:
- Manage and oversee day to day delivery and quality of Infor Education training events which includes public scheduled training, private client events, internal and partner training, and TechEd events.
- Plan and manage resourcing needs based on backlog and sales pipeline.Work with Resource Management teams to reserve and coordinate resourcing on scheduled events.
- Lead the Trainer Certification and Mentor program to recruit and prepare consultants and partners to delivery Education courses.
- Plan and oversee the public schedule calendar based on client demands and profitability.
- Oversee pre-delivery activities and preparation to ensure successful delivery of client private events.
- Responsible for team utilization, CSAT and quality targets.
- Lead and proactively report event CSAT scores of events to external and internal clients.
- Engage with the Education Development Teams to include trainer input in course development, updates, and improvements.Trainers roughly spend 10-15% of utilization targets invested in supporting course materials, environments, and assets.
- Actively engage and support new sales and opportunities.
- Provide proactive strategy, planning and initiatives to drive continuous improvement, new offerings, and engage with senior leadership.
- Provide weekly KPI dashboard updates and review with senior leadership.
What You Will Need:
- Minimum of ten years’ progressive responsibility in professional services for an enterprise software company, ideally an applications business, or a systems integration consultancy firm with responsibilities of managing consultants and trainers.
- Strong track record of managing and successfully delivering professional service engagements, programs and projects
- Experience in managing training teams and delivering training.
- Highly effective analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to develop trust-based, constructive working relationships with customer executives and Infor colleagues
- The Infor culture is fast paced and aggressive in a positive way; needs to fit into a “can do” style of culture
- Strong influencing skills and sound negotiator at all levels of business
- Be willing and able to travel an average of 25%
- What Will Put You Ahead?
- Key Behavioral Skills:
- Strong influencing and persuasion skills to operate successfully in a matrixed organization
- Able to work independently but contribute fully as an effective team member
- Adapting communication style and methods in response to varying individuals and diverse situations
- Tackling conflict situations assertively and encouraging those involved to work together to reach solutions
- A personality that is collaborative in nature with a risk-taking mentality
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple functions, projects, priorities and time pressure
- Ability to manage business transformation