Are you a creative and dynamic leader with a passion for integrating technology to enhance children’s learning? A position as the Education and Technology Integration Manager may be the next exciting step in your career path! In this role, you will implement a strategic vision to support the integration of 21st century skill-building and STEM experiences with developmentally appropriate technology for children aligning with our philosophies into our centers and schools. Both a big picture thinker and a hands-on implementer, the Education and Technology Integration Manager will manage the identification, creation, deployment, on-going training, and support for existing and emerging high-quality electronic technology, digital media, and related tools in our centers and schools where appropriate and aligned with our curriculum philosophy.
What you will be doing:
- Contribute to and support the ongoing implementation of our education technology vision and roadmap for Bright Horizons.
- Provide thought leadership and source of expertise on use and integration of technology in early childhood.
- Work closely with our Information Technology team to make decisions about hardware and software in centers and support any deployments of new resources.
- Continually assess and identify technologies and tools that align with our educational philosophy, fundamental beliefs, and curriculum objectives for early learning and ensure our practices and products continually evolve.
- Bachelor’s degree at a minimum is required. Will consider degrees in design, technology, education, or related fields
- At least three years of previous related work experience; high-level of proficiency with computers and relevant educational technology required including experience with both Microsoft and Apple products.
- High comfort level with and proven record of learning new technologies and apps.
- Thoughtful leadership and expertise on the integration of technology in the early childhood classroom with consideration for digital citizenship and media literacy.
- Enthusiastic learner and design-thinker with an innovative mindset. Determination and grit to maintain one’s engagement through successful implementation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to clearly articulate vision. Organizational, interpersonal, and project management skills are also vital.
- Frequent travel of at least 1-2 trips per month is required.
- Position may be based remotely with ideal candidate being located along the West Coast. Must be based near a major airport.