We design. We build. We code. We think. We craft. We engineer. We teach. We learn. We invent.
At littleBits, we’re on a mission to reinvent learning and empower kids to be tomorrow’s changemakers through invention and creativity. And we believe this mission starts with you. When you join the team, you’ll enter a workspace that encourages innovation, creative expression, teamwork and transparency. We also encourage spontaneous sing-a-longs, furry friends, roaming robots, and lots of laughs. If you are genuinely excited about our mission, and about working with a smart, dedicated and talented group of inventors, artists and doers, we want you on our team!
littleBits is seeking an energetic and highly motivated REGIONAL EDUCATION SALES MANAGER: NORTHEAST to be an integral part of our core EDU sales team and to help drive the littleBits mission forward!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Embody the littleBits mission and inspire educators and kids to learn through invention and become true changemakers, starting with littleBits in the classroom!
- Own the entire sales cycle from qualified lead outreach, opportunity pipeline creation and conversion, closing deals, creating lead generating sales events, and maintaining ongoing customer relationships and support. Manage day to day sales activities in specified territory.
- Build and implement regional sales strategy to achieve and exceed quarterly revenue targets from both new and repeat customers.
- Engage with local and district level EDU administrators and government entities to identify and drive new opportunities.
- Train and support regional resellers in region to enable success with targeted opportunities.
- Cross-functional collaboration with littleBits Marketing and Product teams to develop optimized sales materials and event outcomes
- Travel required to customers for in-region EDU stakeholder meetings, trainings, events, trade shows, etc.
- CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NC, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT, WV
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years related educational sales experience with proven track-record meeting and exceeding targets and goals.
- Strong relationships and contacts within the primary and secondary education markets in the United States.
- Possess both strategic and tactical capabilities, ability to analyze the market, competitors and company strengths and weaknesses while devising winning sales strategies.
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills.
THE PERKS YOU’LL ENJOY AT littleBits:
- Being part of an awesome team that keeps playful inventing at the heart of all we do.
- Sweeping views of the Hudson, a tricked-out office and fully stocked kitchen.
- All the oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, microscopes, microchips, soldering irons, laser cutters, 3D printers, craft supplies and googly eyes you could ever want.
- Benefits including medical, dental, vision, pre-tax commuter discounts, FSA, paid family leave , and 401(K)with an abbreviated waiting period
- Stock options that go along with a high-growth, well-funded startup.
- Flexible working hours and and open vacation and sick day policy.