Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology – a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center – we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below …
Work you'll do
Works under the direction of Relativity Team Lead. Daily interaction with other contractor staff and clients. Tasks will vary day-to-day to include project intake, consulting with clients to determine project requirements, to set expectations, and to ensure timely delivery. Create, populate, troubleshoot, maintain, and document Relativity templates and best practices for review workflow, and train users on the same. Provide daily updates on the status of tasks to Lead Project Manager and client. Record metrics and statistics on Relativity performance and usage. Perform and supervise the technical aspects of tasks, ensuring conformance to work standards and ensure successful completion of work, timelines of deliverables, and quality control. Perform QC on all work products. Prepare system/technical documentation as well as provide feedback on software and hardware, assist in maintaining and troubleshooting different software applications. Present findings, recommendations, and specifications in formal reports and oral presentations to Lead Project Manager and/or clients.
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our centers house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects and integrators, to creative digital experts, to cyber risk and human capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel.
• A minimum of 5+ years of hands-on Electronic Discovery experience
• Experience working under tight deadlines in fast-paced data production environments
• Client-facing experience in eDiscovery environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Knowledge of general database, networking, and systems concepts
• Relativity Admin experience
• Solution-oriented, problem-solver mindset
• Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA)
• Relativity Analytics Certification
• Hands on experience with ESI data processing platforms (e.g. Ipro eCapture, Clearwell, LAW, etc.)
• Intermediate knowledge of several ESI data hosting platforms (e.g. Concordance, Relativity, Clearwell, iCONECT etc.)
• Demonstrated ability in writing reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to obtain & maintain the required security clearance
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
Valid Through: 2019-11-12