- Riverchase OPS Center
- Apply with LinkedIn
Thank you for your interest in a career at Regions. At Regions, we believe associates deserve more than just a job. We believe in offering performance-driven individuals a place where they can build a career --- a place to expect more opportunities. If you are focused on results, dedicated to quality, strength and integrity, and possess the drive to succeed, then we are your employer of choice.
Regions is dedicated to taking appropriate steps to safeguard and protect private and personally identifiable information you submit. The information that you submit will be collected and reviewed by associates, consultants, and vendors of Regions in order to evaluate your qualifications and experience for job opportunities and will not be used for marketing purposes, sold, or shared outside of Regions unless required by law. Such information will be stored for a set period of time. You may review, modify, or update your information by visiting and logging into the careers section of the system.
At Regions the Information Security Engineer is responsible for the research, technical analysis, recommendation, configuration, and administration of systems and procedures to ensure the protection of information processed, stored or transmitted.
•Provides security design, consultation, and technology governance oversight for various projects and initiatives
•Provides assistance to system users relative to information systems security matters
•Undertakes complex projects requiring additional specialized technical knowledge
•Acts as information liaison to various business units and information technology departments
•Acts as a resource for direction, training and guidance for less experienced staff
This position is exempt from timekeeping requirements under the Fair Labor Standards act and is not eligible for overtime pay.
•High school diploma or GED and four years experience
•Bachelors degree in a related field
•Must be able to prioritize assignments while working on multiple projects
•Must have excellent writing and oral communication skills
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) or other industry certification preferred.
•Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) or other industry certification
eDiscovery & Forensic Engineer - further information
The position is within the eDiscovery and Forensic Operations team. The team focuses on providing solutions and services to the entire organization for Investigations, Litigation and Regulatory matters. This role primarily focuses on research and identification of internal assets for preservation and collection related to internal discovery and forensic efforts. This role will also aid in developing and implementing data automation across various areas in the department.
- Strong documentation focus
- Must have excellent writing and oral communication skills
- Ability to perform job junctions under tight deadlines and stressful situations
- Ability to perform job functions in a highly confidential, regulated environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and constantly shifting priorities
- Commitment to being detail oriented and quality focused
Additional Preferred Skills:
- 2-3 years of prior working experience in automating manual and semi-automatic processes via scripting language such as PowerShell, Perl or Python
- 2-3 years of prior working experience in database systems (SQL,MySQL)
- 2-3 years of prior work experience with building SharePoint sites and workflows
- 2-3 years prior experience working in a large-scale Enterprise environment
- 2-3 years of prior experience working with eDiscovery and Forensic processes and applications (EnCase, FTK, AccessData)
- Prior experience creating and maintaining technical and process related documentation