The EDI System Analyst will plan, implement and support EDI solutions (On enterprise applications), EDI tools and integration with service provider for Wonderful group of companies (Wonderful Citrus, FIJI Water and POM Wonderful). Roles involves collaboration with external partners, business users and system integrators for new initiatives / projects and execution.
Your Wonderful Purpose:
- Consult with business unit management to identify business needs, opportunities and current challenges in EDI landscape (SCM, WMS, OTM and Finance).
- Define EDI solutions in Oracle EBS On-Premise, Oracle Fusion, OTM (integration) or other custom solutions for various business needs, communicate in clear terms to business users the solution options and assist them in decision making.
- Create and update solution and process documents.
- Create requirements, functional specifications, unit and integrated test scenario documents and other relevant artifacts necessary for implementation of EDI solution.
Project and Task Management:
- Create and maintain project plans to implement approved EDI projects.
- Direct partner and internal resources on project tasks.
- Monitor project activities per the plan and communicate status to key stakeholders.
- Communicate and coordinate development from geographically dispersed teams.
- Identify, evaluate, and resolve day-to-day support issues in EDI domain of Oracle EBS On-Premise, Oracle Fusion, OTM and other applications.
- Coordinate with offshore resources on successful resolution of support tickets.
- Create / update end user training documents and guides.
- Provide hands-on training to end users on various aspects of applications.
The Wonderful You:
- Minimum of 6-8 years of experience in implementing EDI projects in enterprise applications with at least 4 years in implementing Oracle applications projects (ex OM, Finance etc).
- Should have strong knowledge of EDI transactions for PO, Invoicing, Warehousing, Transportation, ASN's, and others.
- Expertise in EDI standards and protocols.
- Working functional knowledge in core Oracle modules (SCM and Finance).
- Willingness to learn, implement and support new applications and technologies.
- Knowledge of standard project management and milestone-based task management.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multi-project environment and support multiple internal customers.
- Knowledge of industry best practice approaches and standards.
- A Bachelor's degree is required.
Expert level knowledge in setup and configuration of:
- Oracle EBS On-premise EDI setups
- Oracle Fusion Cloud EDI integrations.
- EDI gateways and standards
Working Knowledge in the configuration of:
- Oracle Application modules (Ex: OM, PO, AR, AP etc)
- Advanced knowledge of EDI tools, standards and service provider application.
- Advanced knowledge of PL/SQL and Oracle Database.
- Working knowledge of tables, views and schema objects of Oracle ERP.
- Knowledge of Oracle ERP MDM, integration and ability to troubleshoot data interface issues.
Wonderful's dedication to you:
- Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental and 401k with match eligibility
- Opportunity for development and internal mobility
- Manager and leadership training, weekly L&OD webinars, and eLearning offerings
- Training in continuous improvement and project management
- Wonderful Giving - allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
- Company focus on wellness and health including virtual yoga and mindfulness classes