Are you looking for innovation? Your search is over - it happens here.
Job Title: EDI Operations Support Analyst (Level I)
Business Area: Information Technology
- Ensure timely and accurate deployment in complex EDI environment.
- Work with EDI support teams to develop comprehensive test plans for complex deployments.
- Be a strong team player that can work withothers to troubleshoot production problems.
- Understand the business implications and downstream impacts of any and all production problems and deployments.
- Work well with the primary vendor to work on transitioning more of the current intellectual capital of the technical environment in house.
- Review all production jobs / processes for improved efficiencies and recommended changes for improved performance.
- Establish, manage and maintain strong vendor relationships in instances where outside vendors are responsible for maintaining business applications. Learn and understand in detail the design and business value of the environment. Assist in managing vendor technical teams for problem resolution and requested enhancements.
- Be aware of all audit issues regarding assigned production responsibilities. Ensure that all jobs meet internal audit requirements and follow proper audit procedures. Evaluate all new/assigned production processes to ensure audit efficiencies.
- Reduce all manual intervention wherever possible to streamline the production process.
- Be responsible for maintaining and/or updating the production teams documentation regarding various aspects of each assigned production job (Business owner, developer owner, steps in running, past issues, trouble shooting methodologies, job enhancements) for each production change. Work closelywithotherproduction and technical team members to ensure all changes are authorized and properly documented. Ensure proper audit steps are followed for each and every change.
- Be willing to work off-hours and weekends.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to identify and manage risk.
- Ability to implement the creation of innovative strategies, methods, and approaches.
- Strong interest and good comprehension of emerging and new technology.
- Strong attention to detail, process, deadlines and quality results.
- Strong team player able.
- Proven track record of meeting project timeliness/deliverables.
Experience and Education:
- Experiencewith IBM Information Bus (IIB)
- IBM Websphere Adminstration
- Java knowledge (JVM)
- Exposure to EDI Healthcare transactions
- Exposure to Edifecs, a plus
- Oracle DB experience a plus
- Network / Firewall understanding a plus
- Healthcare background a plus
- 5+ years in hands on support / monitoring of complex IT applications
- Experience in the healthcare and insurance industry a plus.