Edge computing is emerging as the new massively distributed frontier that blends the physical and virtual works, most of the data will be produce at the edge in the next upcoming years. You will get to work with an experienced team of brilliant people in a dynamic environment to grow a new business from the ground up . As a Technical Marketing at Dell, you will play a key role in providing detailed technical information to our partners, customers, and our Product Manager team . You will also work with our engineering team on, defining the future edge computing. The individual will help develop and run tests, manage betas for new products, consult with customers on complex deployments, develop and deliver technical training for Systems Engineers and document technical concepts to educate our employees and customer base.
What you will do:
- Work with customers on complex deployments to help ensure successful product deployment.
- Be the subject matter expert on aspect of the edge stack.
- Manage product beta programs and work with customers, product managers, and engineers to complete testing, gather detailed feedback, and replicate issues.
- Document technical concepts to ensure our solutions are well understood and utilized to the greatest extent possible.
- Work closely with Product Managers and provide product feedback for future development.
- Work with the team to identify and qualify business opportunities, identify key customer technical objections and develop the strategy to resolve technical impediments to transactions.
- Travel to customer sites, conferences and other engagements as required.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
What you will need
- 5+ years of work experience as a Technical Marketing Engineer and 12+ years professional experience.
- Have worked as a Technical Marketing Engineer in datacenter technologies including virtualization, storage, networking and/or public clouds.
- Requires hands-on experience with designing a microservice based architecture, container deployments and management tools like kubernetes, docker, TKG
- Must have experience with one of the cloud orchestration software
- Superb written and verbal communication skills characterized by clarity and brevity.
- BS in Computer Science or related field.
- Willing to travel up to 25% time.
- Experience with software development is a major plus.
- Deep expertise of cloud infrastructure solutions and ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new emerging technology and solution in the Cloud Technology space.