The role includes the following duties:
- Lead both internal and external case teams through the EDRM process;
- Provide substantive document retention and collection advice;
- Perform remote collections and conduct custodial interviews;
- Perform early data analysis (EDA) on processed collections to provide case teams with key data points and recommendations on how to reduce a review population prior to linear review;
- Draft review protocols for a review team that include use of review analytics, threading, and best practices for batching and coding;
- Excel at review database management, including advanced Relativity skills;
- Apply new and proven technologies, such as Brainspace and other analytics software platforms to provide efficient, accurate, and defensible document review projects;
- Management of all sized teams of review attorneys, including providing feedback and coaching to promote review efficiencies and accuracy;
- Apply stringent quality control standards to review outputs, including coding, productions, and logs;
- Apply strong project management skills with focus on meeting all deadlines and budgets;
- Maintain organized case records for defensibility purposes; and
- Work with our Managed Review Operations function to incorporate continuous process improvement modalities.
The successful applicant must:
- Have two or more years of experience performing many of the duties referenced above, including project management, data analytics including managing projects using TAR workflows, managing budgets and document review and production experience.
- Possess excellent academic credentials as well as strong organization, writing, and analytical skills.
- Demonstrate a long-term commitment to our practice.
- District of Columbia Bar membership is required.
Candidates must share our values of collegiality, diversity, acquiring the skillset for cutting-edge work and seek to make the practice rewarding both professionally and personally.
Please note: Morgan Lewis is not accepting resumes or referrals from search firms for this position. If you are a search firm, employment agency, or representative of either, you will not be compensated in any way for your referral of a candidate, even if Morgan Lewis hires said candidate.
Equal Opportunity Employer Information:
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.