Are you a professional with experience in a diverse set of language concepts? Would you like to be part of a team contributing to products that will be used in the next-generation of advanced smartphones, automobiles and other computing devices?
In this role, you will be a member of a software development team creating leading-edge applications using web technologies for the semiconductor IP industry, and your work will include desktop applications, web-based applications, and hardware design infrastructure development.
You’ll contribute to the tools used to create some of the world’s most sophisticated silicon designs, and you’ll find that your work ends up in places you never imagined.
You will have the opportunity to be part of a proven, successful startup and to influence development environment, architecture, verification and everything in between. You’ll no longer be stuck in a silo or just a cog in the machine. Your co-workers will be an experienced team of industry experts who love what they do.
- 5 or more years’ experience as an EDA developer
- 3 or more years C++ programming experience
- Algorithms background and track record of implementation
- Understanding of block and or cell level placement algorithms
- Familiarity with synthesis, place and route tools, and how they achieve timing convergence
- Has implemented tools and/or algorithms for STA (Static Timing Analysis).
- Some experience in GUI programming a plus