We do big campaigns with big impact, and your creativity is needed. Help us express our industry-leading brand across traditional and digital channels while taking our national and regional campaigns to the next level. Our tight-knit team of brand, copy, design, campaigns, digital, insights, and more will encourage your ingenuity in a fun and innovative environment. Ready to make a difference for customers, couriers, and restaurants across the country? Come hungry.
As a member of Skip’s eCRM Marketing Team, you will be responsible for structuring and planning marketing strategy for eCRM campaigns & programs, taking into consideration overall company objectives and eCRM objectives. You will work closely with the eCRM Marketing Manager to define the eCRM strategy & the eCRM specialist to plan, optimize and report on lifecycle, campaign support and real time eCRM programs to meet customer retention targets, deliver incremental order volume and enable customer loyalty. You are a team player, agile, results-driven, detail oriented and understand a full funnel approach to driving customer behavior in the eCRM ecosystem with a keen passion for influencing behavior by delivering the right message at the right time in the right context.
What's On Your Plate:
Accountability & Responsibility:
- Work closely with eCRM manager to help define the ecrm strategy to deliver initiatives that line into the overall business objectives.
- Build actionable, measurable strategies for driving customer activation, frequency and reactivation for each market and communicate on progress and performance to stakeholders in a timely manner
- Collaborate with eCRM manager to maintain an email marketing calendar
- Identify A/B testing opportunities, as they line into eCRM program kpis and overall business objectives
- Leverage, promote and employ analytics to deliver measurable and profitable eCRM initiatives
- Responsible for signing off on launch checklists before comms are shipped including testing functionality and targeting accuracy
- Supporting the team troubleshoot technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation and other aspects of email execution, as required.
- Provide initiative and perspective for adoption of new innovative ideas to drive growth in the eCRM space
- Stay up-to-date with and applying best practices in eCRM programs
- Work closely with the BI and insights team to measure impact of eCRM programs and identify opportunities for future campaign performance
- Build or facilitate the building of dashboards and clearly communicate program results as they line into specific platform and business KPIs on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, half yearly and yearly basis including ad-hoc performance reports.
- Conduct regular competitive analysis & have a keen awareness of competitor ecrm programs
- Ensure email compliance with CASL/CAN-SPAM/anti-spam and privacy regulations.
- Own and manage voucher strategy i.e. effectively assign budget in different programs and departments to achieve the following: optimising the voucher spend and improving Skip active customer base.
- Accountable for large-scale annual voucher budget, ensuring strong KPI metrics against budgets
- Supporting eCRM specialists, as required
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing or equivalent professional experience
- 5+ years of email marketing/eCRM experience
- Deep knowledge of email and push notification standard methodologies and experience designing and executing A/B tests
- You have strong attention to detail and organizational skills, including prioritizing multiple projects in a time-sensitive environment
- Possess strong analytical skills, with the ability to independently derive insights from data
- You have the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to change
- Comfort and confident managing large-scale budgets
- Positive, ‘can do’ attitude, with a history of anticipating problems and proactively finding solutions
- Braze experience, Tableau experience and experience with Excel & Liquid considered a bonus
Recipe for Success:
- A marketing A player with a real passion for delivering performance and a clear customer focus
- Comfortable prioritizing tasks and managing multiple strands of work with a willingness to take on additional projects as needed
- Takes a proactive approach to executing job responsibilities, prioritizing urgent and important work
- Driven to take on new opportunities and challenges, with an appetite to learn, and the self-motivation to continue to develop and grow oneself and others
- Skilled at building strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders including cross functional teams, agencies and vendors
- Has strong understanding of digital channels and platforms and how they fit into digital marketing mix
- Has strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and make actionable recommendations to the business