Help turn strategy into reality by supporting strategic initiatives through economic modeling, business casing, and other quantitative analyses. This role is primarily remote and can be based anywhere in the greater Milwaukee or Chicago areas and may consider out of state candidates.
- Translate innovative business strategies, ideas and plans into economic models, business cases, financial analyses, budgets, and quantitative insights.
- Develop initial budgets and forecasts for novel and existing care models, informed by current and imminent payment structures, ensuring appropriate financial targets are met and that key assumptions made are valid.
- Monitors business performance against end-to-end financial models in support of P&L optimization and budgetary allocation decisions.
- Responsible for performing objective analysis on facts and figures, probabilities, and risk and reward in order to drive accuracy in leadership decision making.
- Produces executive level documents, presentations, and communications used for both internal and external communications.
- Proposes opportunities to improve results based on continuous assessment.
- Stays current with trends and advances in health care payment models, economics, and financial optimization opportunities.
- Supports the needs of the Strategy and Innovation team.
business hours This role is primarily remote and can be based anywhere in the greater Milwaukee or Chicago areas and may consider out of state candidates willing to travel to the area occasionally. Licenses & Certifications
None Required. Degrees
Bachelor's Degree in Economics, or Bachelor's Degree in Finance, or Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field. Required Functional Experience
Typically requires 10 years of experience in in the economics, accounting, finance, business development, or digital startup space. Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Demonstrated decision making, team building, customer service and conflict resolution. Maintains advanced skills in area of practice, demonstrating a commitment to continuing professional growth and advancement of the pharmacy profession. Strong computer skills. Excellent communication and organizational skills. Excellent presentation, facilitation, and training development skills. Demonstrated ability to work effectively with providers and staff.