Engineering Lead Analyst (C13-VP) - of Electronic Communications Archiving for End User Services Utility Infrastructure Group.
Responsible for Design Engineering and Integration of Electronic Communications Data Archiving for Compliance and Discovery platforms.
Engineering Lead Analyst responsible for supporting the Design of Compliance and Discovery platforms for Electronic Communications. Citi has regulatory responsibility for archival, hold and retrieval of electronic communication content to support compliance, legal and other investigative requirements. This role is within the engineering team within Citi Technology Infrastructure (CTI) that is responsible for architecting and engineering the global platform solutions and undertaking transformation changes in partnership with key vendors. The role covers technologies that ingest content into enterprise archives, store and manage archived content in a regulatory compliance format and perform retrieval and analysis of content to support eDiscovery processes. This function interfaces with Electronic Communications Archiving Operations teams and provides support to them in a L4 capacity. It also interfaces with internal customers within Legal, Investigative Services and Compliance teams to ensure business needs are continually met by the introduction of technology and process change and adoption of next generation platforms and services.
A specific focus of this role is to support Citi’s strategic transformation to Microsoft O365 and integration and migration of archiving and discovery platforms to the O365 ecosystem. Additionally, providing leadership across storage environments for the integration of the RelativityOne SaaS investigation and analytics platform.
- Responsible architecture and engineering of the Regulatory Discovery and Archiving Compliance Platform
- Collaborate with Engineering and Product management teams within End User Services to deliver innovative, cost effective, and regulatory compliant products.
- Effectively apply Citi methodologies and enforces project and product standards.
- Manage and maintain all disaster recovery plans and oversee appropriate testing.
- Oversee infrastructure and application capacity planning.
- Perform in a senior technology advisory role for the Compliance Archiving and Discovery functions
- Prepare and present team and project reviews on a regular basis to senior management
- Facilitate team and client meetings. Represent team in the local management meetings as well as be the face for the team during the client and upper management visits
- Contribute to define and Implement best practices and process for the department. Ensure transparency and consistency across teams in the region and globally
- Ensure team adheres to best practices and process including driving compliance to regulatory policy, system resilience, and capacity planning
- Develop strong relationship with the infrastructure & other functional support teams to drive efficiency
- Set measurable / challenging goals for self-ensuring continuous improvement and self-development
- 7-10 years with messaging and collaboration technologies
- Experience of Microsoft O365 archival and discovery and migrations to the platform
- Significant experience with Electronic Data Regulatory retention, Electronic Data Supervision, and e-Discovery platforms using technology like MicroFocus Digital Safe, ZL Tech UA, RelativityOne, O365 Compliance plus, HP Autonomy, CA Message Manager and Orchestria, etc.
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange, SendMail, Skype, Teams, or other EC platforms a plus.
- Understanding of SEC, FINRA, FCA, MAS, HKMA, FSA, EBA, etc. and governing body regulations like SEC 17a.4, GDPR, etc.
- Understanding of the e-Discovery, Litigation and Regulatory Exam process
- Require Bachelor or Masters degree
- Travel less than 5%