Be part of a team that manages the e-commerceexperience for the Norton consumer products. We are re-developing a an existing e-commerce shopping cart with React and Node. If you are passionate about front end technologies, best practices in software development, and e-commerce, lets talk.Responsibilities
- Develop responsive front end applications using React.js, Node (Hapi), HTML, and CSS.
- Collaborate with product owners, design and platform teams to define specifications and deliver features iteratively.
- Be passionate about code quality, testing and performance.
- Integrate with APIs and participate in designing new endpoints.
- Experience working with React.
- 2+ years experience developing single page apps.
- Experience with build systems like gulp, webpack, continuous integration (Jenkins) is a plus.
- Experience in developing large scale/high traffic consumer facing web applications with a passion for user experience.
- BS in Computer Science or related experience.