Onestop Internet is looking for a Technical Project Manager to join our El Segundo office. The Technical Project Manager is responsible for supporting design and development for our clients’ portfolio of multi-brand and consumer-facing ecommerce experiences. He/She will manage the flow of feature development, implementation and deployment for several simultaneous projects varying in complexity.
WHO YOU ARE
- Organized and able to prioritize tasks to ensure timely implementation of assigned projects
- Excellent understanding of web/internet applications and technologies
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Solid decision-maker and problem solver
- Strong business and technical vision
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills for the purpose of providing and explaining project technical information to clients and staff
- Self-directed, proactive and able to work independently
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering or related field of study
- 5-7 years’ web and business project experience managing online properties through the full project life cycle in a fast-paced environment; working in an external client facing environment ideal (web development background ideal)
- Expertise in project management, SDLC methodologies and tools (Agile, Scrum)
- Experience in eCommerce or technology solutions
- Knowledge of software development life cycles, web technologies, delivery of solutions with creative and engineering components, and technical development documentation
- Advanced degree in Business, Computer Science and Engineering a plus
- Knowledge of Shopify and/or Magento Platforms a major plus!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Effectively lead cross-functional teams to successfully deliver eCommerce solutions and technology efforts
- Independently manage the full project life cycle, from initiation to launch, aid in the crafting of requirements and specifications, defining project scope and schedule, obtaining approvals, managing tasks, leveling resources, contingency plans and troubleshooting.
- Regularly interface with senior stakeholders and business leads across the organization
- Thorough understanding of processes and website functionality to develop functional requirements based on business specifications including new feature sets, changes, updates to site functionality.
- Collaborate with other members of the implementation team to set and maintain project methodologies; provide recommendations for process improvements and best practices.
Requisition ID : 1076