More information about this job
DEG is seeking a seasoned Commerce strategist to join its global Commerce Strategy practice. This is a role for experienced strategists and is focused on providing counsel across our portfolio of Commerce clients as well as representing the Commerce practice in cross-channel engagements for clients.
Commerce Strategists are responsible for developing marketing strategies designed to provide our client’s a seamless shopping, buying, and loyalty experience across platforms, channels, and devices. Our team is growing, and we need practitioners to deliver this promise to our expanding client portfolio. You will be expected to work alongside a team of commerce strategy consultants across the globe.
- Provide clients ongoing counsel on all things Commerce including e-commerce, direct-to-consumer, and third-party marketplaces.
- Serve as a trusted advisor through the oversight and direction on day to day operations of our client’s e-Commerce platforms including merchandising, reporting, web analytics, marketing, operations and logistics.
- Design and guide the implementation of new technical solutions on commerce platforms, including Commerce Cloud and Magento, working in collaboration with Engineering and Service Delivery teams
- Engage in monthly / quarterly client-facing strategic planning sessions for clients within the e-Commerce practice
- Prioritize requirements with business stakeholders and technology disciplines
- Collaborate with Creative teams to ensure user experience and visual design align with functional requirements
- Manage and maintain integrations with client-side ERP platforms
- Formulate key findings and insights that inform business requirements and recommendations
- Contribute original content to the DEG company blog, present at various events.
- 5+ years of proven experience in developing and executing Commerce programs, either as a consultant or within an internal brand
- Project experience in digital implementations on commerce platforms including Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) and Magento
- Excellent knowledge of web analytics including tracking and analyzing trends to build reports that influence strategy
- Extensive SEO, web analytics and SEM experience
- Self-starter who can flourish in an entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience working both individually and on a team
- Comfortable around technology and content management systems (CMS) such as Sitecore