The Digital Commerce Strategic Account Manager will be responsible for developing and leading the strategies necessary to achieve Moen's aggressive Digital Commerce growth plans with key online retailers. The incumbent must possess strong Digital Commerce and account management skills, strategic planning capabilities, digital marketing savvy, and operate with a general manager mindset.
The incumbent will develop these online channels with focus on account management, strategic planning, business development, digital shelf optimization, digital marketing, forecasting, and operational execution. The role will partner closely with Moen's sales, marketing, and operations teams to execute key programs and initiatives. The position will require sales and digital marketing leadership, financial acumen, customer interface skills, and strategic planning/execution capabilities.
This role will be based in Seattle, WA.Job Description:
- Develop integrated demand generation strategies to drive sales and increase share for Moen with key e-tailer accounts. Grow existing business and exploit incremental market share opportunities to achieve/exceed annual financial targets.
- Formulate and execute annual sales, marketing, and promotional strategies/plans for key customer accounts; focus on digital marketing, pricing/programming, online discoverability, content optimization, and online ratings & reviews.
- Lead comprehensive analysis of business growth opportunities with large e-tailer accounts, potential avenues for share growth, and evaluate competitor and market dynamics / trends as input to strategic plans.
- Lead the development and implementation of effective strategic business plans encompassing; brand messaging, benefits, and value proposition to large e-tailers key influencers and decision makers.
- Develop influential relationships with key decision makers at key e-tailers and related channel partners. Provide leadership on account service needs for key e-tailers that occur on a daily basis to ensure timely execution and follow-up of all activities.
- Develop influential relationships and collaborate closely with internal stakeholders in adjacent business units (Wholesale & Retail) and key shared services functions (marketing, finance, information technology, etc.).
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of Moen's online merchandising assets on key e-tailer sites including product descriptions, images, videos, bullet points, and technical documents.
- Create and communicate a monthly performance and key metric scorecards for respective e-tailer accounts. Generate accurate forecast on a monthly basis and provide meaningful insights on customer and market performance to increase sales and share.
- Coordinate and lead eCommerce-related operations and supply chain related initiatives for key e-tailer accounts. Track/manage e-tailer operational metrics and benchmarks including fill rates, operational efficiencies, and logistics execution.
- Assist, as appropriate, with the enforcement of Moen's eCommerce Distribution and iMAP Policy. Help build and cultivate Moen's knowledge, literacy and comfort with the e-Commerce channel.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience; minimum 2 years of experience within the eCommerce channel.
- Demonstrated deep understanding of online/digital channels to include online pricing and promotions, digital marketing, and eCommerce fulfillment.
- Demonstrated track record of progressive thinking with a bias towards removing barriers, creating the new and different, and outperforming the marketplace.
- Strong business and financial acumen creating with broad business perspectives, proven ability to manage and measure work.
- Must be flexible to maximize business opportunities as they arise.
- Demonstrated ability to drive improvement of digital KPIs via a strong analytical mindset.
- A track record of driving results in complex, multi-stakeholder, volatile and uncertain environments.