ECommerce Software Developer
Total Openings: 1
CANDIDATE MUST HAVE VERIFICATION
- development in a Java/J2EE/Spring website
- 5years software development experience
- Experiencewith SQL
- Experiencewith hybris
- Experiencewith Endeca
Your salary must be within the job range.
The developer builds and enhances the eCommerce websites for all of company. Will be responsible for providing technical resolution to business solutions, and supporting operations by resolving issues, complete detailed systems requirements gathering and making enhancements. Creates efficient and structured code, and will work with QA and support to debug and resolve any issues with it. Collaborates with different teams, and triage technical issues across them.
This position will work cross functionally with Marketing, IT, Pricing, Sales, and Customer Service.
· Codes and enhances existing eCommerce Java/J2EE/Spring website.
· Will be trained in the hybris eCommerce platform and the Endeca search engine
· Interfaces withinternal customer representatives and project management team to provide technical solutions
· Assists in large scale / complex projects to come up with high level designs and estimates
· Troubleshoots business and production issues
· 5years software development experience
· 3years development in a Java/J2EE/Spring website
· 3years experience leading application development and roll-out type projects
· Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science or related required
· Java Certification preferred
· Expert in Java, J2EE, and Spring
· Experiencewith SQL
· Experiencewith linux
· Experiencewith hybris
· Experiencewith Endeca