Drives market level initiatives to drive eBusiness adoption, engagement, growth and compliance with both customers and associates. Educates customers and associates on eBusiness functionality and the value proposition of the systems on an ongoing basis. Works collaboratively with the sales organization to drive new acquisition and retention of existing customers via eBusiness initiatives, through establishment of initiative, tracking and reporting of results. Also, works collaboratively with the market leadership to drive associate adoption and engagement of eBusiness initiatives.
- Train the sales and operations team on an ongoing basis on eBusiness Systems functionality and value proposition.
- Evaluate usage and adoption of eBusiness tools of customers & associates and work both individually and collaboratively to increase confidence and selling skills of capabilities.
- Present and demonstrate BMC eBusiness offerings to customers, working with sales team to assist in the prospecting cycle to introduce to win new business and penetrate existing business
- Monitor eBusiness activity. Establish metrics and drive compliance to initiatives by working with sales team on Account Planning activities and Marketing on potential marketing promotions.
- Lead customer onboarding and implementation process for BMC eBusiness systems. Create and manage implementation plan for customers. Train the customers on an ongoing basis on eBusiness Systems; functionality and value proposition. Work with the sales team and directly as appropriate with the customer to understand the customer dynamics and implementation requirements.
- Work with the field on LEAN process improvements. Help to understand business improvement requirements and how BMC’s eBusiness systems can support operational efficiency.
- Represent the voice of the customer by understanding and representing their interest in eBusiness initiatives.
- Gather and advocate the customer and associate needs, specifically as it relates to eBusiness Systems, influencing the development roadmap planning.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Strong Technical and Analytical aptitude
- Strong industry knowledge preferred
- Excellent Oral and Written communication Skills
- Ability to lead with influence and collaboration
- Training in LEAN processes preferred
- MS Office and Computer literate.
- Building Industry / Building Product knowledge is preferred.
- Minimum experiencerequired: 3 years salesexperience or applicable operations experience in a leadership capacity.