- Simultaneously manage multiple e-commerce/IT projects of varying sizes with a global, cross-functional team using Agile development principles.
- Create project timelines, and manage creative, development milestones and deliverables.
- Manage resources for each assigned project to ensure that the project remains on schedule.
- Perform requirement analysis and prepare specification document.
- Conduct daily/weekly/monthly status meetings with clients and project teams.
- Perform risk analysis and identify issues during the project life cycle.
- Manage all project tasks and communication with the project team.
- Manage and execute multiple projects at one time.
- Will work on more than one e-commerce platform.
- Work as a team player with ability to lead a cross-functional project team.
- Provide functional direction to programmers and analysts on assigned work.
- Drive to keep updated with current web technologies and trends.
- Assist in preparing project proposals with the ability to plan and prioritize work items, create cost estimates, and create a project schedule.
- Effectively balance the needs of the client, as well as the needs of the agency and internal teams.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience leading software development projects within a technical environment.
- Experience with direct interaction of clients outside your own organization.
- Ability to manage and maintain client relationships.
- Experience leading the development of eCommerce websites is required.
- Experience leading projects in an Agile development environment is required.
- Experience with the Magento or Insite commerce platforms preferred.
- Experience working directly with creative team members and development engineers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be incredibly detail-oriented.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving capabilities.
- Technical knowledge of various technologies, such as: .NET, PHP, and Internet standards like HTML, XML, etc.
- Bachelor’s degreerequired.
- PMP certification preferred.
Job ID 2018-4352