At Americaneagle.com, we can accomplish anything with the right team members. Our talented employees have led to our company's incredible growth in all of the industries we service. Americaneagle.com is seeking a full-time, salaried, Ecommerce Project Manager to join our team at our Des Plaines, IL Headquarters.
We are looking for a project manager who knows how to get things done. We need someone who is a team player and will help out wherever necessary in order to hit project deadlines.
- Client facing and project management of custom Ecommerce projects
- Prioritize and breakdown the project into executable tasks
- Conduct kickoff meetings with clients
- Gather design requirements and work with a team to complete designs or prototypes
- Manage the project schedule and timeline
- Present deliverables and review to gain approval from multiple stakeholders
- Create weekly status reports for clients
- Conduct weekly status calls with clients
- Manage project scope and manage change request process
- Research, gather, analyze, document, develop and validate functional requirements for web solutions with project stakeholders
- Translate user requirements into system requirements, process flows, wireframes, mockups, etc.
- Understand how system capabilities can be used to meet our client's business objectives
- Act as a liaison between our customers and our development team
- Experience with Ecommerce
- Strong spoken and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Desire to learn new technologies
- Able to manage own workload, take initiative, and assume responsibility for tasks
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects
- Ability to meet internal and client deadlines
- Experience working with clients
- Familiarity and/or experience with some project management tools
- Preferredexperience working in an Agile environment
Americaneagle.com provides its employees with an energetic work environment and opportunities to further develop their skills. We offer a generous compensation and benefits package, 401K, and more.