eCommerce Product Manager
The eCommerce Product Manager will lead the product strategy for a specific web function/s across all our online properties (CDW.com, CDWG.com, CDW.CA and our customer-facing mobile products). Reporting directly to the Head of Product, eCommerce, Product Managers will play a key role in defining the product vision, roadmap and backlog for their area with the focus in addressing our customer and organization needs.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Define the product vision that supports the company’s vision, strategy and direction.
- Lead the product discovery process to define and prioritize their product backlog through data-informed decision making
- Develop a customer feedback pipeline to understand needs and barriers
- Apply and conduct user testing techniques to determine customer value and impact
- Work with product delivery team to execute on product initiatives
- Perform pre/post launch analysis of each product initiative focused on financial results
- Lead a cross functional product team through discovery to execution. Build an environment conducive to forming a high performing team
- Communicate and collaborate with other Product Managers and other key stakeholders to ensure alignment
- Accountable for delivering against business goals and objectives
- Work with stakeholders to gather requirements on project scope and select analytical methods and techniques appropriate for the business problem solution.
- Reviews the competitive marketplace and makes adjustments to operational activities based upon identified information.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6 years of product management/project management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent analytical skills. Demonstrated ability to analyze large volumes of raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to creatively problem solve.
- History of balancing multiple priorities simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with and present to all stakeholders.
- Brings a strong financial and business discipline to roadmap prioritization
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- MBA in business, direct marketing, mathematics or economics
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- 5 years of experience in consumer-facing online commerce
Job ID: 17001577-OTHLOC-200000006