Job Summary: The Project Manager IT will be primarily managing large and complex e-commerce related projects to improve business processes. The Project Manager will work closely with internal teams to effectively manage estimates, scopes, contracts, resources, and schedules while ensuring the company maintains high-quality standards across all deliverables.This role serves as an advanced practitioner of the art and science of program management.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for timely project completion, issue identification and resolution, and client delivery
- This role requires in-depth knowledge of commonly used project management concepts, practices, and procedures. The Project Manager must also have experience in end to end e-commerce site and application builds.
- Oversee all aspects of new client implementations and existing client upgrades
- Ensure client understanding of project status throughout all phases, including completed tasks, pending deliverables, and outstanding items
- Effectively communicate to external clients, team members, and stakeholders, including senior management
- Coordinate internal and external resources to ensure client and company objectives are met
- Regularly summarize project progress and prepare interim and project reports
- Develop full-scale project plans based on fixed price SOWs involving critical path/dependencies
- Track milestones and deliverables
- Facilitate internal team and customer meetings, effectively delegating tasks as outlined in project planning documentation
- Hold regular status meetings with project team
- Suggest improvements to internal processes to increase efficiency
- Comply with and enforce standard policies and procedures
- Effectively interface with Business Operations organization for billing and contractual tasks
- Conduct project post mortems and create recommendations reports in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management
- Manage project documentation and capture requirements from stakeholders
- Manage project escalations and drive project issue resolution to ensure timely and successful project launches
- Communicate risks and opportunities to stakeholders
- Develop action plans to resolve open project issues
Essential Supervisory Responsibilities:
- 4-10 years in an IT project management role
- 4+ years of experience and excellent understanding in developing and delivering eCommerce, CRM, Web and Mobile applications.
- 4+ years of experience and in depth knowledge with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Oracle EBS, industry leading E-commerce software, FPX Configure Price Quote, Dell Boomi, Oracle Fusion, Scribe
- Experience recommending architecture that supports digital application development and Deployment, taking into account the differing evolution cycles of the applications being deployed
- Expert level knowledge of digital strategy, enterprise architecture, optimization and transformation, emerging technologies, the latest market developments and emerging technologies
- Ability to operate in a fast moving, team-oriented, collaborative environment with tight deadlines
- Proven experience using project management software
- Familiarity with programming languages including Java, C#, database and OS such as MSSQL, Windows Server platform, etc.
- Knowledge of internet technology including ASP, JSF, CSS, HTML
- Proficiency with testing software and MS Office, including Excel
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, and written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Proven track record of success with digital technology enablement / enterprise transformation enabling businesses to revolutionize their offerings and gain a competitive market advantage across the digital stack
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Knowledge with programming languages including Java, C#, database and OS such as MSSQL, Windows Server platform, etc.
Travel Requirement: Less than 5%
- The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands and fingers and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk and/or stoop.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive list of tasks, responsibilities or duties. CPC reserves the right to amend to meet legal, business and organizational requirements as necessary.