The eCommerce Marketplace Manager is responsible for managing the business performance of new ecommerce channels via marketplace and vendor direct. This position leads the merchandising and inventory strategy, analysis and optimization of these channels that drives conversion and ultimately revenue growth. This candidate will work within a cross-functional agile ecommerce team on core strategic projects and manage our vendors and marketplace partners.
- Lead the integration and day to day execution of marketplace vendors.
- Maximize channel performance by improving listing quality, search optimization , buyer feedback and seller rating
- Produce regular reporting and data analysis on channel specific metrics
- Support customers from our marketplace channels and take actions to improve customer satisfaction.
- Engage relevant team members to act upon customer needs in a timely manner and drive resolution from start to finish
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Minimum 5 years of retail merchandise experience
- Experience with vendor management
- Knowledge ecommerce platforms & functionality
- Strong problem solving skills with a can-do attitude
- Exceptional follow through and timely follow ups with leadership team
- Thinks strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution
- Promote innovation and experimentation with a desire to learn and utilize new technologies and frameworks
- Ability to multitask under time constraints in a changing environment
- Superior time management and project management skills and ability to adapt to dynamic priorities
- Strong business and financial knowledge and superb analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills, along with the ability to influence individuals to move projects forward
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with marketplace vendors such as eBay or Amazon
- Technology Acumen
- Financial Acumen
- Inventory Management Experience