The eCommerce Marketing Manager will lead the execution and implementation of marketing and eCommerce tactics to drive traffic, increase conversions and promote revenue growth for the Pacifica Hotels portfolio. This individual will be responsible for execution of digital tactics, tracking performance and reporting of internal and external marketing campaigns, promotions, advertising, and websites.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities of the job include but are not limited to:
- Manages individual property and brand.com websites, including content management, maintenance of images, special offers, landing pages and other site content enhancements and requirements. SEO skills/expertise required.
- Execute company and brand partner online marketing programs, including search engine marketing (SEM), display advertising, and social media promotions.
- Manage the tracking, performance measurement and reporting for all online advertising and email marketing campaigns.
- Measures and reports KPIs of Marketing and eCommerce initiatives and tactics.
- Tracks and analyzes success of marketing campaigns and works with Senior Digital Marketing Manager to adjust marketing strategies as needed based on performance metrics.
- Pulls reports request by leadership to assist with ownership and corporate meetings.
- Liaison with brand partners to review, consult and maximize core paid media opportunities, supplemental media, digital marketing tactics and SEO.
- Assist with management of all imagery and content in third party distribution channels including but not limited to Expedia, Booking.com, TripAdvisor and Cvent.
- Supports Senior Digital Marketing Manager with coordination of visual asset needs including photo and video shoots.
- Collaboration with Operations, Sales, Revenue and other internal departments for other general digital needs and support portfolio wide.
- Other assignments as directed.
***Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time. ***
- Strong and inspirational team leader.
- Detail-oriented and extremely organized.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to motivate, influence, coach and energize others.
- Highly analytical with comfort rolling up sleeves to perform quantitative analysis
- Ability to work in fast paced work environment on many projects with great agility without compromising quality.
- Proven project management skills with ability to lead, manage outputs and timelines.
- Ability to build effective working relationships with others inside and outside the organization.
- Responsible for fiscal management including budget development, modifications and continual monitoring to ensure adherence.
- Excellent customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in creating innovative and user- friendly, customer-facing campaigns.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in online/digital marketing and analytics.
- Brand or National Brand Experience.
- Knowledge of and comfort with a variety of online tools, inclusive of content management systems, CRM, web analytics and Google Adwords.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with analytics, reporting and tracking tools like Omniture and/or Google Analytics.
- Thorough understanding of marketing technology (tools & tech) including analytic packages, search platforms and data onboarding solutions.
- Hands on experience with the Social Media and Google Marketing Platform including Analytics, PPC, Search Ads and Retargeting.
- Skilled in Search Engine Marketing development and reporting.
- Strong understanding of website design, development and tracking.