The eCommerce Manager will be responsible for collaborating with cross-functional team members across multiple businesses in Olam to manage all aspects of our B2B eCommerce business including, business planning, content strategy and development, promotional campaigns and other online marketing, website design, and web analytics. This role will be part of the digital business leadership team.
If you are infinitely curious and inspired to understand who our customers are, what they want to do and what they value most then you will feel right at home. We want you to use your boundless curiosity and thirst for insights to ensure that our online marketing, and customer adoption plans are meaningful, engaging, and aligned with our customer's needs to grow our online eCommerce business.
- Oversee daily site performance and funnel report. Oversee plan and manage projects to continuously improve site conversation, customer acquisition and revenue.
- Coordinate the marketing programs and be the lead between the creative team, technology vendors, in-house IT, and front end development.
- Define website and business requirements for IT for launch and ongoing program enhancements.
- Put together Marketing plans to promote the programs on site, through emails, and social media. This includes testing various offers and on-site placements.
- Set up tracking, gather test data, analyze results and effectiveness of each program. Will manage all KPIs related to retention rate, frequency of purchase, ROI, and conversion rate. Reporting weekly, monthly and quarterly digital sales results.
- Ensure all programs are aligned with brand marketing calendars while keeping an eye out for potential issues and/or opportunities.
- Communicate online marketing strategies and tactics to colleagues and senior leadership.
- Evaluate and recommend new online marketing opportunities and technologies.
- Working with the design team to plan and execute all digital marketing content (email blasts, press releases).
- Working with the design team to plan and execute all social media content.
- 3 to 5+ years eCommerce and digital marketing experiencerequired
- 4-yeardegree in marketing, business or related field;
- Online marketing experiencerequired.
- Entrepreneurial skill preferred
- Experience in growing online B2B business is highly desired
- High level of proficiency in Google Analytics (SEO).
- Experience with Magento preferred
- Google Ad Words and Analytics Certifications, if possible.
- High level of proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word processing.
- Strong creative and analytical skills.
- Strong copy writing, design and user experience skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- A high drive for results, strong work ethic and focus on timely execution.
- Strong knowledge of social mediacontent creation/execution platforms.
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, SnapChat, YouTube).