The Manager of Ecommerce will be responsible for the overall e-commerce strategy, online merchandising and online order fulfillment and will produce the P&L for the ecommerce channel. This position will be responsible for collaborating with cross-functional partners to manage all aspects of the eCommerce business including content strategy and development, promotional campaigns and other online marketing, website design, web analytics and web technologies.
This position will serve as a liaison and primary point of contact within the organization for the ecommerce channel and will act as a project manager to evaluate, prioritize, develop, manage, implement and test eCommerce initiatives.
- Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to design and execution of programs to promote sales via digital channels
- Development of campaigns, events, or promotions to be shared online
- Setting campaign performance standards and tracking progress against expectations
- Participating in the development and execution of strategic business plans with other members of the cross functional team supporting the eCommerce strategy
- Managing the user experience of the website including site navigation, content development, checkout funnel and promotional campaigns
- Developing and overseeing the effective planning, QA and execution of content across the websites and online marketing campaigns to ensure efficiency, accuracy and timeliness of all web content publishing
- Managing all aspects of web analytics related to eCommerce
- Partnering with key cross-functional teams to ensure all relevant organizational goals and implications are factored into eCommerce projects
- Building and managing a cohesive team of internal and external personnel to effectively develop eCommerce solutions
- Generating and implementing new sales and marketing initiatives to increase eCommerce sales and profitability.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or equivalent business degree and 5-7 years of relevant web experience
- Proven leadership of eCommerce projects and initiation of new web platform
- Experience with B2C or B2B eCommerce
- Extensive knowledge of e-commerce technology and analytics; Shopify experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills and experience interpreting test results
- Ability to drive strategic direction and identify and prioritize high impact initiatives
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills