The Digital Innovation Group (DIG) at Providence St. Joseph Health is a small but mighty product development and incubation team that is building next-gen tools that give patients convenient and easy access to healthcare virtually anywhere, anytime.
We are seeking an Ecommerce Director in Seattle, WA to lead our front-end mobile (and desktop) web experiences to drive patients to the time, specialty, and location that they need.
In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
- Define site search, provider directory, and location directory strategy, including definition of roadmap for exposing online scheduling and enabling provider discovery.
- Maintain and grow partnerships with regional marketing team and physician relations teams to encourage data accuracy and develop mutually beneficial merchandising campaigns.
- Organization and presentation of integrated web content, location, and provider directory search interfaces as well ensuring intuitive and delightful patient experiences.
- Responsible for ongoing refinement and performance driven campaigns to maximize patient engagement, minimize friction to success, and increase overall visibility of our services and availability, and do all of the above in a quantifiable against measurable goals.
- Our patients need us when they do, and mobile design and engagement are at the forefront of our future product design, and the ideal candidate will have experience in adapting to the context of the user.
- Ability to identify and understand opportunities to trial into patient experiences to continuously increase goal performance and improve patient outcomes.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- 5+ years of managing direct-to-consumer eCommerce channels.
- 10+ years of experience in e-commerce
- Management of internal or licensed site or product search platforms and optimization.
- Develops and manages projects/team to drive patient engagement.
- Ability to identify, communicate and inspire an organization around the next generation of expertise in developing and managing e-commerce businesses.
- Expertise in identifying and developing online sales capabilities within organizations.
- Ecommerce experience to dramatically improve patient experiences, and be able to work through tough issues and overcome challenges while maintaining good relationships.
- Ensure that key cross functional partners (primarily Merchandising, Inventory Management, Marketing, Creative) are well informed on category and navigation performance based on analysis and partner to continuously improve performance
- Strong visual, communication, analytical, and reporting skills
- Experience of paid search, retargeting, including segmentation and web analytics.
- Experience in inbound marketing moving customers through all stages of customer lifecycle.
- Demonstrated ability to work with senior leaders to sell-in strategies and secure support for execution and implementation.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- 10+ years of experience in e-commerce with roles in marketing (including social media communication, customer lifecycle, brand, all aspects of SEM and SEO, and online operations.
- Master’s degree in related field
- Strong visual, communication, analytical, and reporting skills rooted in Google Analytics.
- Experience in financial services organizations.
- A small but growing team - we’re good at what we do and enjoy working together.
- Autonomy and respect from day one
- An environment that is scrappy, flexible, and values tenacity
- Great pay
- Generous vacation, benefits, flexible work, and matched 403b
- The best tools money can buy
You’ll be surrounded by a team of people who have transformed industries and have come to Providence to transform health care delivery. You will have the best of both worlds- the exhilaration of an incubation organization paired with the resources and security of an industry healthcare leader.
What drives us:
As employees of the Providence Digital Innovation Group, we passionately serve the people of our community. We are dedicated to removing obstacles that limit access to quality health care and enabling people to live healthier lives.