Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with the development of marketing plans and programs that build brand equity, drive incremental sales, online merchandising activities, and deliver category growth utilizing insights and expertise within the eCommerce channel
- Drive customer engagement through long-range planning and advancement of sustainable category growth strategies in collaboration with internal teams and external retail partners
- Manage channel marketing programs ensuring flawless execution through strong project management and budgeting
- Assist with program and investment recommendations for strategic customers.
- Act as data-driven architect, constantly optimizing social proof channels that drive optimal ROI
- Manage all grocery partner digital programs, including brand representation on all eCommerce websites, mobile apps, retail websites, virtual circulars, kiosks, etc.
- Manage the day-to-day online channel
- Take responsibility and ownership for all associated internal and external product databases, including correct and updated nutrition and claim data, product descriptions, imagery, etc.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- Five (5) to Seven (7) years of professional experience in a fast-paced eCommerce business in leadership roles in marketing, promotions, or related agency experience
- Ideal candidates will have business experience in both marketing and in sales within the eCommerce marketplace
- Ability to extrapolate POS and purchasing data and analysis skills
- Experience with data and dashboard management, ad hoc reporting and ability to analyze and present sales information
- Advanced MS Office skills (PowerPoint, Word and Excel)