The eCommerce Customer Marketing Manager will expand Bausch + Lomb’s (B+L) digital footprint and brand awareness with all online retailers by managing projects with sales and marketing that drives best in class content, sets data driven insights into action with all brick & click and pure play eTailers and ultimately protects brand value.
In this new role the ideal candidate must be very entrepreneurial, a self-starter and able evolve this role. This role will be based in the Bridgewater, NJ Headquarter office.
This role will serve as the liaison between sales and marketing. Strong relationships with all the marketing and sales teams will be paramount. Managing senior leadership expectations and educating the organization is important.
- Collaborate with marketing to produce high quality, best in class content
- Manage PRC (legal) approval process
- Create process with field to ensure content is up-to-date and refreshed annually
- Brick & Click
- Educate sales teams on best in class site presence
- Support for field teams with customer specific on-line needs
- Data Driven Insights
- Analyze Bausch + Lomb’s competitors tactics
- Define online share gaps and growth goals
- Develop on line shopper marketing guidelines and merch placement strategy
- Protect Brand value
- Monitor MAP pricing online and develop action plans with account manager
- Design on-line campaigns aligned with business goals
- Act as liaison with Marketing, Sales, and Product Development teams to ensure brand consistency
- 3 - 5 years of proven depth-of-knowledge in eCommerce, digitalsales and marketing.
- Passion for digital & eCommerce space. Demonstrated understanding of key players and concepts in.
- Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to establish priorities to meet goals.
- Highly motivated and results driven. Comfort in ambiguity and ability to work in self-directed environment with a high sense of urgency
- Ability to quickly adapt into a new organization, possess a high energy level and have credible experience
- Fluency and familiarity with relevant digital/social vendors in the areas of content management (i.e. Kwikee, Accenture, Gladson, Web Collage), listening/engagement/research (e.g Radian6, Nielsen, ComScore, Quantcast,), and analytics/sales optimization (e.g. Google Analytics, Channel Intelligence)
- Experience in managing budgets and external agency and vendor partners
- Experience in effectively working with internal multi-functional teams
Job ID 9520