Catalyte is a fast-growing company with development centers in Baltimore, Maryland and Beaverton, Oregon providing onshore Agile application solutions nationwide. Using a Moneyball-like, analytics-based approach to team assembly that is enhanced to fit with each client’s organizational culture, Catalyte offers highly effective teams that can collaborate face to face at any client site across the US, or communicate in real time from its development centers. Our belief in effective Agile through collaboration and data-driven team assembly are at the heart of the Catalyst promise – better and faster Agile software development services, onshore and on-target.
Who we want to work with:
- Friendly, with strong communication skills. Attentive in team oriented atmosphere
- Driven to learn new technologies and solve challenging problems.
- Open to solving problems in a new way
- Passion for producing and optimizing the great solutions.
- Provide technical leadership for Catalyte’s eCommerce initiatives.
- Provide technical problem resolution for complex eCommerce business problems focused on dynamic data driven solutions
- Architect systems including integration with OMS, ERP, CRM, PIM, and other 3rd party systems.
- Maintain awareness of industry trends and emergent technologies
- Deep experience in eCommerce Integration, Cloud-based architecture, especially experience with on subscription platform is a plus
- 5+ years of software development and integration experience with special focus on architecture design, and development of Multi-channel ecommerce applications
- Experience with Demandware/CommerceCloud project is a plus
- In-depth knowledge of various client side, server side, and database performance optimizations;
- In-depth understanding of how to integrate Demandware/CommerceCloud with a others systems/third party etc.
- Experience in eCommerce development, design and development
- Experience providing various Omni-channel solutions is preferred
- Experience with Agile software engineering practices, particularly Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery..
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to travel when necess
Job Type: Full-time
- software development and integration experience with special focus on architecture design, and development of Multi-channel ecommerce applications: 5 years
- eCommerce Integration: 5 years