5 - 7 years
Posted 39 days ago
eCommerce APPLICATIONS manager
Location: Long Island, NY (relocation package available)
All resumes will be held in the strictest confidence and will never be presented to our client without your full disclosure of the client and your permission to present.
As a critical member of the Information Technology team, the Direct-To-Consumer (DTC) eCommerce Development Manager serves as a strategic partner between IT and targeted business functions for large scale, strategic business and IT initiatives. Possessing a high degree of business and technical acumen, assesses current business capabilities and recommends the appropriate platform solution.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related field
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Owns technical architecture of all solutions running on technical platform
· Attends Cross Platform/Cross BRM and CAB meetings to represent team's changes and interests
· Manage technical delivery, including 3rd party SI selection via RFP
· Owns SOW approval.
· Contribute to govern IT resource approval, prioritization and resource planning efforts for enhancements
· Manage execution from design, development, testing, deploy and Hyper care/ KT to IT Operations
· Fully utilize current platform functionalities before bringing new solutions in.
· Drive cost reduction by proactively eliminating duplicative technical solutions (or cost avoidance by ensuring non-duplicative future architecture)
· Partners with Business Relationship Managers to ensure an optimal solution is being provided that meets the needs of the business
· Accountable for change adoption by selecting and implementing the right technical solution and design
· Provides guidance and technical leadership to Platform resources
· Manages the technical resources during execution including System Integration
· Ability to engineer a platform that provides internal capability to the IT organization
· Lead a team, mentor and develop capabilities in others; identify short and long-term training and development needs for all team members; participate in the recruitment process and develops Associates for career progression